Hungry For More: Feasting through the Word (Online Community)
March 19 @ 7:00 pm - May 28 @ 8:30 pm| $15
Written from the heart of a grappler, this course is meant to help you not only connect with God more effectively, but also with others who hunger and thirst for His Word. Knowing first-hand the need for community, the author provides a distance format to allow you to experience body with other participants.
Knowing this, this study guide will seat you at the feast – each and every time your group gets together. Each set of questions coincides with the corresponding chapter of Hungry For More: Feasting through the Word. Easy to follow, the book is centered around knowing Him, not following a format.
The course will run a total of 11 weeks (including the Course Orientation) and will cover these main topics:
* Week 1 – Course Orientation
- Week 2 – The reality, Spirit and Life in His Word
- Week 3 – Listening and Following the Revelation of the Word
- Week 4 – The Influence, Leading, and Authority of the Word
- Week 5 – The Attraction and Provision of the Word; How our Soul Fits In
- Week 6 – Requisition of the Word; Endurance and the Flesh
- Week 7 – Power, Prayer and Faith in the Word
- Week 8 – The Image and Needed Dependance on the Word; How we View Others
- Week 9 – Discernment, Seed Corn and Waiting on the Word
- Week 10 – People-Pleasing, Kingdom Living and Purification by the Word
- Week 11 – Moving Forth in the Word and Wrap-Up
Cost: $15 Online costs (helps subsidize online video conferencing), plus cost of book.
Materials: Hungry for More: Feasting on the Word (available both in print and ebook format); Bible; headphones; device with online connectability (iPad or larger works best), dependable internet service with bandwidth large enough for video conferencing.
Schedule: Each Monday online, from March 19th – May 28th, 2017: 7pm-8:30pm Central Standard Time
Lead Facilitator: Kandy Persall
Limit of participants: 8
Registration and payment contact:
Register by: March 12, 2018